Welcome! I’m Glad You’re Here
Hi, my name is Nick True.
My main goal is to help guide you on a journey towards financial freedom. Maybe that means getting out of debt. It could mean making more money. Or it might mean investing for your future. Whatever sort of financial freedom you seek, I am here to help you get there.
What Can You Expect?
I try to cover most topics that fall under the realm of personal finance. These topics include saving, getting out debt, investing, dealing with major purchases, insurance, giving, making more money, and planning for your future. Again I want to keep the goal in mind. Everything I talk about here is going to be pushing you towards financial freedom.
You can expect to get actionable content that will help you meet your goals. The content is designed to give you something that you can directly apply to your life. There are countless websites out there devoted to personal finance, and I don’t want to waste your time with material that isn’t helpful. So plan to make some changes. Plan to work hard. Plan to become free, because that’s what it’s all about.
If you would like to get updates right in your inbox whenever I release a new article, just sign up for the newsletter in the form below.
I like to define a few fundamental beliefs that shape all of the things I discuss. These are truths that I subscribe to and they’ll help you understand what mapping your money is all about.
- Personal finance is personal; while general statements can help the majority people, everyone’s situation is unique and should be treated as such.
- Personal finance is not as difficult as most people think. Anyone who is willing to learn can take charge of their own finances.
- Money has more to do with emotions than math. People aren’t robots and most of the time their heart will speak louder than their mind.
Let’s Get Started
So now that you know what it’s all about, I hope that you’ll join me on this journey towards financial freedom.
Here are a few posts to get you going.
- 3 Habits That Are Costing You Hundreds of Thousands
- Man vs. Wife: How We Think About Spending
- Everything You Need to Know about Credit Cards
Lastly, I just want to say thanks. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by. I hope that what you find here will be nothing less than extremely helpful.
Please feel free to contact me anytime. I check my email regularly and will respond as soon as I can. I love hearing from you and want to know what’s going on in your life! Please let me know of any ways that I can help you.
Free Email Course On Choosing Financial Freedom
5 lessons that will teach you how to choose financial freedom and the necessary mindset to reach it.